There’s no better gift to give at the holidays than a cozy, oversized cowl. In this class, Anne Weil shows how to make a simple arm-knit cowl using nothing more than super-bulky yarn and your arms. She even shares a fun variation, perfect for the holidays – a bulky scarf with festive pompom adornments. In about an hour, you can whip up this luxe accessory for the ultimate in handmade gift-giving. Learn how to:
What you’ll get:
- Cast on and bind off
- Put your stitches on hold
- Seam the edges
- Weave in your ends
- Make pompoms using your iPhone
- A detailed class on how to make a cowl with arm knitting
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Anne Weil
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
This is a video class taught by Anne Weil at Creativebug, which is an online video craft learning platform with great long-form tutorials. This class is completely free and you can access it by clicking HERE.
If you add this class to your cart, you will receive a PDF with the same information above, the same link as above, as well as the same details about the video class. The only way to access this course is through Creativebug.